Ciccolo Family Foundation
Salem State University Scholarship Award
The Ciccolo Family is committed to the education of our youth and recognize through the Keys to Success program they can help influence the lives of the students that are part of this program. Through this program, our goal is to motivate, recognize and inspire our youth and show support in the communities that support this endeavor.
This scholarship with Salem State is offered to all our schools in conjunction with the Keys to Success program.
- High school seniors who have been awarded a Keys to Success card.
- $1000 scholarship to Salem State University.
- Interested students must submit a completed application, personal statement, and a letter of recommendation Applications must be turned into the Keys to Success contact person by April 25, 2017
SCHOLARSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled at Salem State University and be a full-time student (12 credit hours each semester) and will receive $500 each semester.
- Funds will be directly paid to the school. No cash will be awarded to the students
- Applicants must submit a one page personal statement that states how the Keys to Success Program has influenced them in driving their academic performance. They must submit a one page letter of recommendation written by a teacher, counselor or administrator.
CERTIFICATION AND RELEASES:
All applicants, where appropriate, must have their parent or guardian sign the application certifying that all information provided is true and complete to the best of the knowledge and ability. With their signature and submission of the application, applicants also grant Village Automotive Group the right to use their application information and likeness for the purpose of promoting and publicizing the Keys to Success program.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
All completed applications must be submitted to the school administrator for the Keys program by April 30th, 2017. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.Download Application